- We make 2 machine families:
- Machines for production of construction mesh and
- Machines for production of precise mesh (e.g. fences, sheets etc.)
Accuracy of the construction mesh machine is ± 10 mm for 6 m of length, and machines for fences ± 1mm for 6m of length. Production feed for the network is pneumatic, i.e. with AC servo engines. Welding is done with pneumatic cylinder that can be replaced and adjusted easily. Width of the table can be from 1250 mm to 2700 mm as the customer desires. Control elements are made by “OMRON” or “SIEMENS”, and the pneumatics by “FESTO” or “AZ-PNEUMATIC”. Bearings and other movable guides are made by “SKF” and “INA”, as well as linear guides. Machine speed is from 40 to 130 beats per minute. Insertion of transversal wires is done automatically from a 1 T coil, while axial wires are inserted manually into magazine or used as an infinite supply from a wheel. In that case, scissors for mesh cutting are needed behind the machine, which we can deliver. Two persons are sufficient for operation of the machine (loader and operator).
- All of our welding tools are modular, meaning that we can make any type of product with our adjustable tools, it, of course, depends on the size of the machine. Tools supplies consist of:
- unit for determining the length of basic fibre step
- various welding cylinders
- bridges for holding upper electrodes
- tips of the plier heads
- lower electrode holders
All machines are delivered along with the tools that are a part of specific product group.